lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

Quick and easy to do

I love decoupage tecnique, you know, beacuse it s very easy to do and you can decorate any surface and get amazing results ,and so I ve been visiting some great blogs lately ,and seeing amazing artworks ,I learn a lot of them just wachting carefully their creations, very very carefullly =), well today I want to show some pics of my2 decoupage tins, I used some angels , flowers images , crackle liquid , white paint, gold paint, and water base barnish,and i am pleased with the result, as you can see on the pic I use it for keeping my cds( the flower image comes from vintage catnip and the angel image I found it on internet )Holas denuevo ,aqui traigo dos latitas que tenia ya hace tiempo y como ya las veia viejitas decidi transformarlas, y como estuve viendo algunos blogs polacos, waw cada vez ke los visito me kedo con ganas de hacer algo parecido, asi ke me kite el clavo ,y decoupe las dos latitas, parecidas al de ellas por no iguales heeeeee..

On this one I used a free background paper of antiques images( the both images I used are from antiques .... ) when I saw it I knew that I had to use it , and I did =), all the images I use are printed ,well that is all, thanks for visiting my blog , byeeeee everyone,Aki use un fondo que encontre en antiques images, y las de las flores son de alli tambien si no me ekivoco =o, y hay muchas más imagenes hermosas , ke tengo ke usar =D, de hecho, esta es mi latita de agujas, me gusta como kedo ,bueno eso es todo, volvere con dos cajas ke ya casi las tengo listas, bye a todosssss.


6 comentarios:

Rosana dijo...

muy lindas, y tienes razon los blog polacos son envidiables.
Un abrazo.

Mare dijo...

very nice box.....kisss.....

Lene dijo...

hello helén! Thanks för your visit in my blogg. I´m so glad when I se you!So beautyful boxes you have made!
Hope you have a nice summer and get well!
A lot of hugs an kisses from your friend in sweden!
Lene

Biljana dijo...

I m your newest follower.
Your works are beautifull, absolutely great:)))
Greetings from Europe Croatia

Luciana Todaro dijo...

Hi Helen,thanks for partecipate at my candy! your box is very nice!
Lu

Sandra Caetano dijo...

Hola Helen

Thanks for the visit..you have very beautiful works here!!!

Have a nice week.

Sandra

Seguidores

free counters

..

tartamudos en madrid

..

..

creemos country

Mi lista de blogs

solomanualidades

variasmanualidades